My Testing Journey Presentation - Hosted by QA Beginners Club ~ Web Test Hub

Wednesday 19 July 2023

My Testing Journey Presentation - Hosted by QA Beginners Club



 

The amazing team over at QA Beginners Club were kind enough to let me share my testing journey. 

I spoke about what I was doing before testing, making the transition into it and where I am today.

I also touched on the highs, lows and the many lessons learned along the way. 

You can check it out via the Youtube link below! They also have more great content too, so be sure to subscribe.

Thank you Chris and everyone else at QA Beginners Club. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKRu6pB_TC8

Share:
  • 0Blogger
  • Facebook
  • Disqus

Leave your comment

Post a Comment

comments powered by Disqus

Blog Archive

Categories

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe to my Newsletter